Thursday 28 November 2013

Blog babbling

So, after reading my good friend Amy's blog (http://dreamfortresss.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/dr-who-ten-thousand-and-parodies.html) I decided that whilst my blog should be solely music based, I am going to start blogging about random life and non-music related things as well, to fill the gaps when I have no gigs/bands to review. Here comes the useless babbling... 

I went to see Catching Fire last week after, quite honestly months and months of counting down the days until it came out. I was worried about how good it would be because I had such high expectations for it, and it was most definitely worth the wait. The film was marvelous, it was well made, well acted and of course, being a huge fangirl of the books, it was amazing to see the pages being played out on screen. So amazing in fact that I will be seeing it two or three more times in the next few weeks! I am now also counting down the days till Mockingjay part 1! 

In other news, it was my 17th birthday yesterday, and I celebrated by buying my provisional license ready to get set and get driving! I also got an amazing selection of gifts of my lovely friends, including a new Bass guitar, Voldermort's wand from Harry Potter World in Florida and a plectrum and setlist from when I saw Jake Bugg. I also had a lovely party put on for me by my friends full of references to The Office and with Canned Heat playing on repeat all evening. I got a happy birthday tweet of Fred Macpherson which pretty much made everything perfect. I also spent the entire day bleaching my hair which has now resulted in me having candy floss pink hair which is pretty cool. 


I'm really excited to go and see Peace next Monday and to see all my lovely Leeds gig friends, so you should see a review of that pretty soon! And finally, my friend Laura has interview me for her brilliant group blog Fiblar about the perils of being a fangirl so read it! http://fiblar.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/interviews-five-fangirls.html


I guess me babbling about life is pretty dull, but whatever- #yolo so to speak. 

Happy Thursday 


No comments:

Post a Comment